Wednesday 15 February 2012

Free CV Review

A free CV review from a company advertising on the Telegraph. Link to send your CV below. Here are some testimonials;

''A huge ‘Thank You’ to The Fuller CV. I was invited for an interview after applying for a job with my new CV and it was a success. I’ve really found the whole experience of using The Fuller CV helpful, not just in getting interviews but in understanding more about my own skills and abilities.''
VG, Project Manager, Derbyshire

''Just thought you'd be very pleased to hear that I have been offered a really good job today based on the CV that was written for me. It must have really stood out as it was seen on Telegraph Jobs and the recruiter asked me for an interview the following day! I really appreciate the service I have received and consider it money very well spent. Thanks a million.''
Edward, IT Project Manager - London

''Thanks for my new CV... you will be pleased to know that I sent off for 2 management positions today, and have already got an Interview!! What a fantastic service.''
Graham – Retail Manager


http://jobs.telegraph.co.uk/fullercv.aspx?utm_source=tmg&utm_medium=td_fullerCV&utm_campaign=fullercv1502

No comments:

Post a Comment